Like other countries; Bangladesh government has declared some National Bangladesh day when the whole nation will celebrate these national days with adequate significance and honors.
The name of the Bangladesh Days are provided below -
1.Antorjatik Matri Bhasa Dibosh ( International Mother Language Day ) - 21 February.
2. Shadhinota Dibosh ( Indipendance Day) – 26 March.
3. Bijoy Dibosh (Victory Day) – 16 Decembar.
4. Bangla Nobobarsha | Pohela Boishakh (Bangla New Year) – 14 April
5. International May Dibosh (International May Day) – 1st May.
6. Jatiyou Shuk Dibosh (National Mourning Day) – 15 August.
7. Jatiyo Potaka Dibosh (National Flag Day) – 23 March.
8. BudhhiJibi Dibosh (National Intelligents Profession Day) – 14 December.
9. National Biplob & Songhoti Dibosh (Revolution & Firmness Day) – 7 November.
10. Jatiyou Grontho Dibosh (National Books Day) – 1 January.
11. Jatiyo Samajseba Dibosh (National Social-Works Day) – 2 January.
13. Janasongkha Dibosh (National Population Day) – 2 February.
14. Jatiyou Shishu Dibosh (National Children Day) – 17 March.
15. Jatiyu Protibondo Dibosh (National Handicapped Day) – 5 April.
16. Jatiyou Tika Dibosh (National Inoculation Day) – 7 Decemeber.
17. Gono Abhuthhan Dibosh (National Mass Revolt Day) – 24 January.
18. Sososhro Bahini Dibosh (National Armed Forces Day) – 21 November.
19. Begum Rokeya Dibosh (Begum Rokeya Day) – 9 December.
20. Bongo Vongo Dibosh (Bongo Spliting Day) – 16 October.
21. Jail Hotta Dibosh (National Jain Murder Day) – 3 November.
24. Polashi Dibosh (National Polashi Day) – 23 Jun.
The name of the Bangladesh day mentioned above is taken from different sources of Bangladesh like trivia, newspapers, websites, blogs and documents. All of the dates of Bangladesh day were declared on different time of the history of Bangladesh. We, the Bangladeshi, celebrate all of the day with the great passion and honors. The Bangladesh day has been declared to cherish the golden moments which was created in order to make the Bangladesh as bright as today.