There are several renowned medical colleges are located in Bangladesh. In Bangladesh the Govt. Medical colleges are in higher ranking. But now a days some of the private medical colleges also doing well in the sense of Teaching styles, Labs, Internee and other criteria. However, I will give you the list later.
I will give a list of the Government Medical Colleges of Bangaldesh. The enrollment will be published here is based on Rankings and Popularity in Bangladesh. I will mention the respective websites.
1. Dhaka Medical College & Hospital(DMCH). Click Here to visit DMCH website.
2. Sir Salimullah Medical College (SSMC). Click Here to visit SSMC website.
3. Begum Khaleda Zia Medical College; or, Shaheed Suhrawardhy Medical College, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka.
4. Mymensing Medical College .
5. Chittagong Medical College (CMC). Click Here to visit CMC.
6. Armed Forced Medical College (AFMC), Dhaka Cantonment. Click Here to Visit AFMC.
7. Rajshahi Medical College (RMC). Click Here to visit RMC.
8. MAG Osmani Medical College,Sylhet. Click Here to visit Osmani Medical College.
9. Barishal Medical College (BMC).
10. Rangpur Medical College (RMC). Click Here to visit RMC.
12. Khulna Medical College(KMC).
13. Shahid Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra.
14. Faridpur Medical College(FMC).
16. Pabna Medical College.
17. Noakhali Medical College
18. Cox’s Bazar Medical College.
The above listed medical colleges are govt. Medical College Bangladesh and are situated on the respective area. In the capital of Bangladesh “Dhaka” I will be updated this soon if the ranking and number of the medical colleges is changed anyway. I should mention here one thing that the Armed Forced Medical College is called a Govt. Medical College as it is under the Defense Ministry.