Poverty, poverty and poverty. Poverty is a curse for Bangladesh. I myself feel proud to born in this beautiful Bangladesh but I can’t do fun any more as I see maximum people are living within the limitation of poverty.
I become astonished to see the sky-scrapers of Dhaka but I feel worried whenever I see there are some peoples living in pavement and they even don’t have any space to pass their night.
I see, peoples are riding on Pazero, BMW and Prado; beside, maximum of us are being devastated by the perspiration during hanging on Local Bus.
I see, enormous 5 star hotels, motels, dazzling restaurants are growing and I also see peoples who are not being able to take rice thee time in a day.
I see luxurious shopping mall, fashion houses and besides I see people without a complete cloth standing alone on pavement.
So, is this the Bangladesh that the freedom fighters were dreamt? Is this the Bangladesh for which a lot of life had to be dedicated?
Let us find some probable reason of the poverty of Bangladesh.
- Corruption: Corruption by the top level personnel of Bangladesh government can causes the poverty of Bangladesh. When a project is passed to enrich the poor peoples; the corrupted manager, contractor and other government authority claim a percentage from the total budget and ultimately a little portion of money is reached to the poor people. That’s why the rich people are being more rich and the poor people still remains poor and being poorer day by day.
- Laziness: Bangladeshi peoples are comparatively lazy than the other country like European, Japanese, Chinese and American. When the people of other country pass all of their time behind the job, Bangladeshi passes these time by rambling, gossiping and conversing about the political issues. So the total working hour is comparatively less than a country is needed to be rich.
- In-adequate Jobs in the Market: The vacancy in Job Sector is horribly less and the number of candidates is really huge. A lot of educated peoples are really unemployed and thus this country are to take the burden of the unemployed peoples without getting any benefit. And it causes the Poverty.
- Larger Population: It’s so tough to distribute proper rules, education, health services to the huge quantity of people. If any jobs or project is opened, a very few peoples get chance to do job there. So, other people remain unemployed and cause the poverty of Bangladesh.
- Education: The more educated a Nation is; the more prosper they are. In this educational sense Bangladesh is really ill-fated that only 60% percent of Bangladeshi are educated. And most importantly, among the 60% only 20 % are really educated enough to provide service in any organization or farm. The another reason of the poverty of Bangladesh is the lack of Technology & Technical Education. The government should have to enlarge the technical education to enlarge the rate of employed peoples and to reduce the poverty of Bangladesh.
Is there anymore reason that you think to add here? If so, just let me know by commenting here.