In Bangladesh the Television was arrived at 1964. The first TV Channel of Bangladesh is BTV (Bangladesh Television). After arriving BTV in Bangladesh history; the Bangladeshi people firstly introduced with the entertainment media. The continuous development on the Entertainment sector in Bangladesh has risen drastically and now a day some “Live Bangladesh TV” has already been in air.
There is a list of TV Channel of Bangladesh:
1. Bangladesh Television (BTV) & BTV World: It is the first terrestrial TV Channel of Bangladesh which was arrived on 25th December of 1964. BTV is the state-owned and Government TV of Bangladesh which is located at Rampura, Dhaka. To find and watch the BTV’s programs and schedule, visit the BTV website here- Click This Link. It is worth mentioning that the new worldwide sattelite version of BTV is BTV World which was established in 2005.
2. ATN Bangla: ATN Bangla is the largest private and Satellite TV channel of Bangladesh. ATN Bangla TV Channel established in Bangladesh in 2004 and the broadcasing language is Bengali. The main office of ATN Bangla is situated in Karwan Bazar, Dhaka. To Visit ATN Bangla’s website; click here.
3. Bangla Vision: Banglavision is a private TV channel of Bangladesh which is located in Dhaka. Banglavision TV channel was established in 2005.
4. Channel I: Channel I is another famous TV channel of Bangladesh which was established in 1998. Click here to visit the Channel I TV website to know & watch the various program schedules.
5. Channel One: Channel one which is a big private TV channel of Bangladesh located at Gulshan, Dhaka. Channel One established in 2006.
6. Desh TV: Al the last year of 2009, the Desh TV Channel was established. The main office is situated in Malibagh, Dhaka.
7. Diganta Television: Diganta Television is located at Purana Paltan, Dhaka. Diganta TV established in 2007.
8. Ekushey Television (ETV): Ekushey Television was firstly started in Bangladesh as the Terristrial Television channel; but later due to political reason they had to close their services. In 2003 they again started to broadcasting. ETV office is located at Karwan Bazar, Dhaka.
9. Islamic TV: Islamic TV is the first religious related television channel in Bangladesh which was established in 2007 and located at Hatirpul, Dhaka.
10. NTV: NTV is one of the most popular TV Channel of Bangladesh which is situated in Karwan Bazar and stablished in 2003.
11. RTV: RTV was established in 2005 and located in Karwan Bazar, Dhaka. Recently RTV has been closed due to some allegation from High Court.
12. Boishakhi TV: Boishakhi TV Channel was established in 2006 and situated in Mohakhali, Dhaka.
The present government has already decided to give permission the more TV Channel to start their broadcasting in Bangladesh. To watch the online version of the TV Channels of Bangladesh; click the respective website link.